Monday, August 4, 2008

Our Various Summer Activities

We've done a few fun things in the last couple weeks but I haven't been very good with taking pictures so here are a few of things that we've done. For the weekend of the 24th went and did an ovenighter with Clint's family at my family's cabin in Timberlakes. We had a lot of fun and will need to do it again sometime. I only got a couple of tub pictures that had the cousins in them, (the baby girls) but someones, as Lori would say, "unmetionables" were visible so that wasn't really appropriate. We also went to Seven Peaks again last week with my family and had a great time.
Deegan, Dalton, and Jexton
I also decided to rent a cabana this time and it was SO worth it. This was actually as we were cleaning up to go. And I just have to vent for a minute about these gutty little teenagers that stole OUR paid for chairs to sit on and moved all there stuff into OUR paid for shade! I couldn't believe it, they were oblivious to all my dirty looks and comments made loud enough for them to hear. But of course I didn't say anything right too them because I chickened out. What I wanted to say was hey if your going to take advantage of the chairs and shade maybe you should contribute some money since I had to pay for it. It just really bugged me because I would never do something like that, it would really embarrass me. Anyway sorry to vent, the rest was great!
This is Deeg, Auni, and Wyatt playing with the "crappies". I had asked Clint if he would get under the cabin and get the crappy bikes out for the kids to play with and Deegan heard me and said, " yeah i want to play with the crappies!" Just another one of the moments where you didn't know they were listening so well.

4 comments:

Emily Wilde said...

phew. im glad you didnt go any further into detail, i havent bought the new book yet! im sure she doesnt end up with jacob. booooo. i like him cuz she doesnt have to change to be with him, plus he sounds waaaaay hotter. but i know i know... she is choosing to be with edward even if she has to change. but dont argue with me! =) ha missssss you!

Ashley said...

Jeana, I was so happy to hear from you. The rodeo once a year doesn't cut it for me either. :) I look foward to keeping in touch with you.

Chanté said...

We were at a cabin in Timberlakes over the 24th too! And I would have totally gone up and said something to those kids....you can very nicely say "don't take my freaking chairs that I paid for, punks". :)

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

People are so stupid sometimes. You should've said something to the teens, you could totally get away with it. A hottie giving them a chew out session, they would've been speechless :)