Saturday, August 30, 2008
New Baby Boy
Sorry for some of your anticipation, it was so obvious to me I can't see how you could miss it! So yes most of you were right its a boy. I get my official ultrasound on the 10th so I'll post some better pictures of him then. And off the subject I just want to say thank you again for all the thoughts, prayers, love and support through this last week. You don't know how much it means to me and my family. And a special thanks to Loreli, Maranda, Aime', and Marla for helping me with my kids and everything else, Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! I hope that is an omen to what I am having next, it should be, I guess we will see if our scary same same streak will continue! And you are more than welcome. Like I said I always am wishing there was more that I could do, that is when living closer would be excellent!
Congrats you guys! I am excited for you to have two little boys. I love having both my boys.
Post a Comment