Saturday, August 16, 2008

One Year Ago Today

Happy Birthday Auni Jule! This is where we were one year ago today, I went in for an induction at 7am and Auni was born at 1638 or 4:38pm. It all went really well except that she had shoulder dystocia so she ended up with a really bruised face. She weighed 8lbs 14oz and was 19in long.

Definitely NOT one of my favorite pictures but today is all about Auni!




This was after she had gotten her first bath (which her aunt taunya did) and came back to my room.
Deeg holding his new sister for the first time. He was so cute with her and she absolutely loves him. She is NOT a snuggley baby but he gets more hugs that clint and I do!
This was her hospital picture, (thank you tawna and ellen for making sure it was better than her first one!) and the outfit we took her home in. She has been such a sweet girl clint and I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute with her. We are having her Birthday party tonight so I'll post the cake devouring pictures later.











6 comments:

Naomi said...

I can't believe how good you look after having Auni! I looked horrible! I can't believe you have 2 little ones and one on the way!

Chanté said...

You are so cute pregnant! I can't believe how perfect your hair looked after having her! She is such a pretty little baby.

Ryan and Adrienne said...

Happy Birthday to Auni! I can't believe she is one already. Hope you guys have a fun little party....and August birthdays are the BEST!!!!

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

You looked so good right after you had her, that's not fair! She is so cute, they grow up fast. That's ok, you"ll have another one to help with that :)

Emily Wilde said...

I cant believe she is one! Aww such cute prego pics of you. Precious! We need to get together.....please.... =) date night like we talked about sometime?

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Jeana, this is going by way too fast. What are we going to do??? You look georgous in that picture with her right after she was born...LoR