Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Test your Ultrasound Skills?

So this isn't the best picture, but I got to have a sneak peak ultrasound today to see if we could find out the sex of our baby. And we definitely did! Can you tell? If you already know, you that do know who I am talking about, don't spoil my fun! :)


13 comments:

Chanté said...

I'm not good when it comes to looking at ultrasound pictures...BUT, I think I got this one!

Ryan and Adrienne said...

Ryan told me but it is very obvious what you are havig by that picture. That view doesn't get any better.

Emily Wilde said...

Yep just a bunch of mumbo jumbo. I think maybe i can see some balls. haha. That was a fun sentence. Excuse me while i pass through this torrets attack.

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

I can't ever tell on those. I'm guessing a boy too. I'm probably wrong...but you still have to tell us what your having for those of us who don't already know!

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

Oh I think I have got it figured out for sure! Thats pretty exciting!

Giles Family said...

I know!!! I Know !!!! You guy are so lucky. Ha Ha Ha Ha
Love Jess

Rob and Lori said...

Is that another sac to the left?

Jeana said...

better not be! i honestly don't know, we looked for sex only, i have my real ultrsound on the 10 of sept. but i would think if it were, the person who did it would have noticed, maybe?

Stephanie Peay said...

Congrats,
I am excited for you. I am just glad it is not me. I don't know what I would do with three boys right now. You must be blessed with perfect angel children because at this point there are no more kids in the picture!!

The Robinson's said...

i'mnot good at all.... but i thnk i know!!

jg said...

I'm not so good at these things, I could tell very easy with Adelle, but I think two boys would be fun! (Girls are hard.) How did you get an early ultrasound? Hope you are felling well, let me know if you need anything! Love, Jilynn

Kyle and Shanalee said...

Hi Jeana ....

I can't tell what you're having, how anyone can read those dang pictures is beyond me.

So spill the beans and tell us already!

Matt, Laura, Tyce said...

I can tell, just b/c I've already got the same kind! Congrats, that's so exciting!!