I told Tawna that if she would post pictures of her house (since I've never seen it and don't make it to Syracuse very often) that I would too. Well she finally did so here are mine.
The yard is a work in progress we finally have our sprinklers ordered or what ever you would call it, the guy has the plot plan and is getting everything for us.
Auni's room, she was actually sleeping in it when I took this. And don't mind the big rubbermaid I've been cleaning out all her clothes that are too small.
Deeg's room, and as you can see he was sleeping too. I couldn't get a good angle on his so you can't see very much. It drives me nuts that his furniture doesn't match and that its not really decorated but I am lacking vision for his.
Mine and Clint's room, the bed spread actually has the same floral print on it as the shams but last night Clint flipped it because he gets sick of flowers :)
Master bath, sorry about the bad angle again. The shower and toilet are in a little room on the right which I love because in the winter I can shut that door and not freeze.
Our first big tub!
Entry way
Front room
Family room, notice the empty book shelf on the left, I just got that today and now have to figure out what to put in it.
Kitchen
Mud room and Laundry room (this is the view coming in from the garage, and there is a powder room on the right)
6 comments:
I love it. Gave me some ideas for my house! I really do love your house.
Your house is so cute. I know that I have been in it before but I just love it. It makes me so excited to get mine going. It has been a long time coming but hopefully we will get started shortly.
Jeana, your house is beautiful. I bet you guys love it.
jeana, your house is gynormous and beautiful. You def need to stop into Rod Works to decorate that new shelf with. Where do you live anyways? In lehi?
Hi! First of all you failed to run the shelf purchase by me. HAHA It is very cute. And I am so happy that you have your piano back again! Lor
UM... your house is UNREAL! SOOO cute!
Post a Comment