Deegan turned 3 yesterday! I can't believe that time has gone by this fast, my baby boy has gotten so big!
Lets keep the focus on Deeg in this picture okay, because I look terrible. As most of you know Deeg decided to make his debut a week LATE, he was due Aug. 26 but was born Sept. 1, 2005 at 2312 or 11:12pm. He weighed 9lbs 8oz and has stayed big ever since. (I like to look at my kids baby pictures and see how much they have changed as they've grown, thus the baby picture) 

Clint took the pictures so I'm not sure why they turned out fuzzy but there are only a few and these are it for the present opening.
He was so excited about his new toys that he had to have some of them in bed with him. Then after Clint and I got done watching a movie and went to go to bed we walk past Deeg's room to find the light on and the door shut. He was asleep in his bed at that point but had obviously been up playing some more before he conked out.
5 comments:
Happy B day Deeg! I love him Jeana! We need to let them play soon! LoR
Happy Birthday Deeg!!
Crazy you have a 3 year old. He is SOOO CUTE! I bet you were dyin a week past his due date! UGH
Hey Jeana, it has been quite the month hasnt it? I agree, we definitely need to plan a girls night sometime. I pretty much can only do things on Tuesday nights or on Saturdays because i started school again. But let me know what would work for you and we can get it planned! Love ya, Em
Happy Birthday! He is so cute, I love that Jexton is in all the present opening pictures! Also great to see a picture of your dad, he is such a nice guy!
Post a Comment