I love going to the State Fair, its kind of been a tradition my whole life. So Clint and I took the kids and went with Quin and Kendra (Clint's brother and his wife) last Tuesday. And yes, part of the entertainment are some of the people that crawl out of who knows where to attend the event :)
If you look to the back of this picture you can see Deegan and Brinlee sitting on a bail of hay patiently waiting for their turn to ride the ponies. (sorry the zoom on my camera is pointless if you want to recognize the people in the picture)
I actually feel bad for the poor things having to walk in a circle all day long with their head tied to the bar so they can't move, but the Deeg loved the ride.
Deegan and Brinlee got to ride a few rides while we were there, the little lucky duckies, that was so not allowed when I was little! But their daddy's are the ones who did it. Both of their favorite was the giant corn slide, which I have on video but again without the zoom isn't so great.
Auni was just happy to be there, she was really good the whole night. The video below is the kids on this little race car ride that cracked me up because I didn't expect the little whiplash experience on the corners. It was hilarious to watch.
4 comments:
I went to the state fair today. It was really warm and the boys were afraid of the big animals. Maybe next year will be better.
Ummm do you want to borrow my C-collars for your kids? I do have 2ya know. haha That is hilarious. How is it that I didn't know you went to the state fair? LoR
I made the mistake of showing this to Cole and now, he is constantly begging to watch the cars....thanks a lot.... : )
I know, I figured a lot of people would be mad at me for posting that, expecially in Utah, but oh well... to each his own:) We live up in Kaysville. Where are you guys living? I saw you built a new house, way cute!! BTW, your state fair pics are super cute, we went there yesterday, too.
Post a Comment