Monday, September 22, 2008

Little Chocolate Thieving Children!!!

As some of you know, Clint just got back from Hawaii on Friday (for work and I totally get to go next time) so I asked him to bring me some chocolate covered macadamia nuts. Well Deegan happens to be in love with them too. So this morning while I was brushing my teeth he and Auni went out to the kitchen and got into the box, well I'm pretty sure Deegan did all the dirty work, and probably ate at least 3 or 4. But being the nice brother he is he apparently shared with his sister. This is not Deegan's first offense either, I have caught him several times with chocolate on the breath since we've had them. (he really is quite clean when he eats them I can only tell he's had one if I smell his breath)
Deeg is balling in this picture because he still had one in his hand and I took it away because it obviously was not his first, and they hadn't even eaten breakfast yet.
Then he got over it because he figured out I was taking pictures. But seriously, do you see how clean his mouth is?
And this picture is from a whole different day but kind of went with the other messy face picture. Auni got into the powdered sugar, and when she figured out it tasted good she wasted no time in smashing her whole face into it.

10 comments:

The Robinson's said...

ha ha ha they couldn't be cutter!! i love them!

Hanna said...

I would be mad if you took my chocolate away too. They are pretty cute from what I see.

Callie said...

That is funny. They always can find the good stuff! and those pictures are great. You'll be able to use those for years to come! A picture brings back a million memories, candid shots are the best.

Emily Wilde said...

haha i love these pictures. soooo cute! i love them too, i dont blame him =)

Caldwell Family 6 said...

HEHEHE I think I should keep Auni. She is adorable. Slick little candy eater. Not Cole, oh no. It is very plain to see when he has snatched somthing!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

The middle picture is my favorite. Auni looks very pleased with herself.

Ashley said...

I think we play womens soccer in the spring. I'll keep you posted if we play in the spring. I'm sad we don't have the alumni game anymore. :(

jg said...

she has the most beautiful brown eyes!

Stephanie Peay said...

They think they are so sneaky!

Tenille said...

Hey Jeana- I was wondering if you could email me your address.
Tenille
tsagers@gmail.com