Well it is most definitely a boy! I had my 20wk ultrasound today and I am very happy to say that everything is great with the baby. My only minor draw back is that at this point I have placenta previa hopefully as I get bigger it will move because I really don't want to have a c-section. I go in for another ultrasound at 32wks to recheck it, which I am actually happy about because then I can see how big this little man is getting. He measured 2 days big at this point and that kind of has me worried because Auni measured 9 days small and was still almost 9lbs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
I love the feet shots too. Hope all goes well with the placenta previa.
Very exciting (the baby part, not the placenta previa part)!
Exciting! Love the picture that says "boy", that is so funny.
I'm glad that it is official now, I was a little worried that the last one was wrong! :) Did you talk about an induction date?
So exciting! I hope your placenta moves as well and that he doesn't grow too fast!!!!
Aw Jeana! Congrats, those are such awesome pictures. I hope he is huge... sorry i love sumo babies! haha =)
Yea! well now deeg will have a little man to torture a little bit! jk Thats exciting! Well I have to admit Im a little jealous how far you are! I feel like the first twenty weeks are so so slow! Oh well I guess all in good time!
love it!!! can't wait!
Congrats! How fun another BOY! Hope everything continues to go well for you guys!
Jeana Congrats on the baby boy news. Hey do you want to play outdoor women's soccer? Its a league of soccer mom's. Its pretty fun :)
Let's get rid of that placenta previa, shall we??? I want that cat...
Congrats! I am so excited for you to have another little boy. Good luck with the pregnancy.
Post a Comment