Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Major Award

So this year I decided at the last minute to put Auni in the Baby Contest. My sister in law Aime' was entering her little girl who is 2 1/2 months younger than Auni. And then my aunt Shalana and cousin Britney talked me into it. Needless to say to my surprise, she won. It actually turned out to be fun because a few of my friend's kids one as well, and they have all the winners ride in the parade, so we got to ride with friends.
This is Auni the day of the contest eating her sucker that she got for participating.
And this her her with her cousin Tenley after their judging. (sorry I didn't get a full outfit picture, and check out how little hair she has compared to her younger cousin!)
And this is the morning of the parade, all the winners had to wear these T shirts. If you can't tell by the look on her face she was done with me taking her picture, because it took a few to get a decent one.

8 comments:

Kellybean said...

She is so cute! Why in the world would you be surprised that she won? Although I never put Linus in them because I feel like I don't need to pay someone to tell me my baby is cute. Ha ha but I bet it was fun to win! Congrats!

The Fisher's said...

Auni's firt beauty pageant! She is adorable, but you knew that already :)

Chanté said...

Woohoo! Congrats! She's so gorgeous so it's not a surprise. I've never entered Brecky because if she didn't win I'd be ticked and sad....:)

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

I finally did it, I've got a blog. Mines kind of stupid though, I'm having a hard time figuring it out. That is so cute that Auni won, she is darling. Sorry about dinner plans!

The Robinson's said...

oh i love that cute baby! and i love deeg, he is a cute little ****! and of course i love you and clint! yay for steel days!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

She is so cute, that is pretty awesome that she won. I love how she walks, Donovan still walks a little sideways but is getting better every day. He goes through spurts when he just wants to walk and when he falls down he stands right back up and keeps going. I can't believe he is going to be a year old in just a few short weeks, it really does go by so fast!! Oh congrats on the pregnancy, that is so awesome. I want to have a little girl someday, but I don't know if I am ready for another pregnancy...

Readyforadventure said...

Jeana you family is so adorable.

Jobi Niu said...

HEY GIRL!!! I LOVE Auni!! She's THE CUTEST! IT was really good to see ya, ride in the parade with ya, etc. YOu're a HOT MAMA! How ya feelin??