We spent our 4th of July weekend camping in Fish Lake with my family. We had a lot of fun despite being completely filthy. My family has a cabin there, but it is only two bedrooms and about 800 sq feet. Needless to say there is no way for all of us to stay there so we all took trailers and camped up in the UM Valley. But the guys did go get the antique fishing boat from the cabin and took it out for a few hours. They just have to take a sponge and bucket to bail the water out until the wood expands, it pretty funny to see all those big guys in that tiny boat. And yes that would be my brother Brian with the safari hat on, he is always playing the part.

Clint fixed some excellent bacon and sausage.
We took the kids fishing in the creek by our camp, but it didn't last more than 5 min before Deeg was onto something else.


3 comments:
I am super jealous of your weekend and camping...
Anyway, we are moving to Saratoga Springs. As hard as I tried to get away from Lehi, I'm right back where I started. haha. Its pretty close to the smiths...if you know where that is at all.
Where are you guys living?
I absolutely LOVE Fish Lake! Isn't it the best? I've been going every year since I was two (except this year being due and all...) Looks like you guys had tons of fun!
That looks like so much fun! We are hoping to go in August or before that if we can :) I have only been there once a long time ago!
Post a Comment