So as I was packing the trailer to go camping on Thursday, I look back by the beds and Auni is walking down the hallway. She has taken a good 10 -11 steps at a time, but do you think she will do that for the camera? Oh no, that would be making it easy. So this is her taking like 2 steps. Until I get a better video this will have to do.
4 comments:
Thats so dang cute! But ya its true thats how it always go, they never perform when the camera is on! Im jealous about all of this camping junk! Its about 100 degrees too hot here!
Yeah! What a cutie! I can't believe that she is walking! Isn't she still just a little baby??? Yikes, time flies by fast.
Oh.. she is so dang cute!
she is so dang cute... and i swear you just had her! Crazy she is already walking! Maybe when i have a kid they can be friends, or maybe she can tend my kids. Since it will be 12 years before i even think about it =) haha but maybe i can borrow yours?
Post a Comment