Thursday, July 10, 2008

So, I'm Pregnant

Yes, it's true. Some of you may be thinking, how old is her baby again? And yes, if you refer to her lilypie, she is 11 months old. And yes to all of you mathematicians that means they will be 18 months apart. And yes again to those of you wondering if we know what birth control is. :) We weren't exactly planning on getting pregnant this soon. But due to a long story having to do with a false positive pregnancy test back in February, and in turn the removal of my IUD, here we are. Clint and I are ecxited and happy, it just doesn't seem real yet. I'll admit I'm a little nervous about having kids that close, but hey, it could be worse. Could be twins! And it's definitely not. I had to have an ultrasound to give me a due date, because my answer to the first question they ask when you call the Doctor's office to say "I'm pregnant" was, I haven't had one of those since November of 06. So no, I don't know how far along I am. Any way I wanted to wait a little longer to announce, so to speak, but I would be really embarrassed if I ran into anyone and they didn't know because you would think I was seriously out of shape.

22 comments:

ShaRee said...

Congratulations! It may be hard to have 2 kids so close in age, but I'm sure when they get older they will be the best of friends!

Jeana said...

I'm feeling a little better about it because a lot of people have told me its really not bad. and my kids are really good so i'm sure we'll be great.

Hanna said...

congrats. you know, you don't really have to explain yourself though. my best friend ever wanted to get pregnant when her kid was like 3 months old...haha. i am excited for you.

The Wrights said...

Congrats! That is so fun! I say have them close if your kids are good.. then you can raise them faster! So cool! How your feeling?

The Robinson's said...

Congrats! i love your kids they are darling! can't wait for another one to come! love ya

Ryan and Adrienne said...

Congratulations!!! Clint actually told Ryan awhile back but I didn't want to say anything in case I wasn't supposed to yet. 18 months is managable. That is the gap between Hayden and Parker and I might not do it that close together again but then again I might because it wasn't that bad.

Naomi said...

Congrats that is so exciting!

The Fisher's said...

I'm so happy for you! The two kids you have are so stinking cute, why not have another?! Too bad you don't know how far along you are! It seems like everyone is pregnant right now, it's what the cool kids are doing! LOL.

Chanté said...

Oh my. I can't even handle the thought of getting pregnant yet with my second and Brecky is already 18months. You're my hero!

jodi said...

Congratulations- that is so exciting, although that scares me because we've been pregnant together the last 2 times and i'm not quite ready for another one-my baby is only 5 months...

Tawna said...

Congrats girl! I think that you will love having them close together, you seem like you are pretty easy going and handle stress well. Yeah, do you think that you would do "Tawna" for the middle name if this one's a girl-you know you promised. ;)

Kellybean said...

Congrats! When are you due? I am pregnant too!

Emily Wilde said...

Yaha! haha i love your blog jeana. And im bappy for you! =) That was super fun last night, i was thinking that you and holli and i should plan like a girls night once a month. And just do it like every 3rd thursday or something so that we always know when it is and can plan on it! let me know what ya think... =) i think it would be superb. hope you have a super day!

Emily Wilde said...

um bappy isnt a word. lets go with happy instead.

Callie said...

Congrats! that is awesome, My sisters kids are 15 months apart and they are fun! You'll be fine! and they will love it!

Rob and Lori said...

That's awesome Jeana. Even more awesome then your 15 minute explanation of how it happened!

Eric and Amber said...

Congratulations! You'll be fine with Auni and the new one that close. I can't say I could handle it, but I know you can!;) I'll just have to go into my next pregnancy blindly after the rollercoaster Brynlee has put me on!

Emily Wilde said...

Yes i agree, i would love to bring Blake and have our guys meet each other. With school starting i dont know what night would work for Blake and I yet, but by the first of september i will have a better idea. This will be fun! I'll tell Holl and Earl =)

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is exciting. One of my friends just had her third and they were all under the age of 2 1/2! im sure you will do great!

Giles Family said...

Way togo girl, I know you will love it. Shelbie and Bailey are great friend and I would love to have another soon for Cassi just because its so great for the kids. It will be hard at first but not for long you do great. Congratulations!

walkerbunch said...

Clint and Jeana,
Congratulations! That's such exciting news. -Couldn't happen to a better couple. You guys are great parents.

Shawn and Mish said...

Hi Jeana! It's Michelle (Struthers) Callihan. I stumbled across your blog from Chelsey Bean's. Anyway, congrats on the pregnancy. 3 can be tough, but it's a lot of fun too! Mine are close together also. It's worth it, but it isn't easy.

By the way, your kids are so cute!