Deegan, Clint and I had a little camp out on the back deck last Friday. Deeg, of course, thought it was the coolest thing EVER! We took the baby monitor out so we could here Auni if she woke up, but she didn't thank goodness, and surprisingly enough Deegan slept really well too. All in all it was really fun, and I'm sure we will be doing it again before the summer ends.


8 comments:
How fun! Im jealous... I think if we camped out on our deck we would be well done by mid-night! Its so stinken HOT here!
Super fun!! Camping out in a tent is the coolest thing when you're little. Hayden and Parker have yet to enjoy this. We should definately get together soon and let the kids play.
What a great idea!! We should do this with our boys who ask to go camping every day.
Hey I thought we were supposed to come over for this!!! hehe Maybe we even could have shared a tent. hehe I had fun with you at Seven Peaks I am glad you came with us, and Cole loves to see Deegan. EEEE
How fun! He is adorable! I can't wait to have little camp outs with my little ones.
you are such a cute mom =) i wish i saw you more! your kids are getting so big, and so adorable. love ya g!
How fun! What a good idea.
so fun! i love having sleep outs!
Post a Comment