Every Year my mom has an out of school party for all the grandkids, and does the slip-n-slide and a pool and all that fun stuff. Auni loved it, she would not get out and cried when I finally made her. And this water was really cold, like straight out of the hose cold and she couldn't have cared less.

And this picture has nothing to do with that day, she just loves Deegan's tunnel and I think the picture is cute.

5 comments:
She is soooo darling! How fun of your mom to do that.
Looks like you guys are having fun this summer so far!!! She is so freaking cute. I hope we have a little girl one day.
That is so cute! That's awesome that she liked the water even with it being cold!
i was looking at your pictures and realized i have the same swimsuit as her. it shows off my assets a little more however, maybe we can get together and we can both wear them. to dinner or something... =) miss you g!
Hey Jeana! Your little girl is SO cute! Okay well both of them are super cute! But I have a special place in my heart for those cute baby girls. Where did you get your family pictures done? They look really good. Lets get together sometime and let the kids play.
Post a Comment