Oh I LOVE nap time! They always look so innocent when they're sleeping compared to when they're awake :) I CAN'T believe how big they're getting! Your babies are SO adorable! How have you been?! You look great!
NAP time is great I definitley agree... Even though lately nap times have been spent studying for the nclex! YUCK! But its still a great time to peak in grace and get a little time out!
4 comments:
Nap time IS the greatest!! And how can you be frustrated with them when they look so sweet and innocent?? Being a mommy is GREAT!
Oh I LOVE nap time! They always look so innocent when they're sleeping compared to when they're awake :) I CAN'T believe how big they're getting! Your babies are SO adorable! How have you been?! You look great!
I think it is unanimous all moms love nap time, and those pictures are so darling!
NAP time is great I definitley agree... Even though lately nap times have been spent studying for the nclex! YUCK! But its still a great time to peak in grace and get a little time out!
Post a Comment