Monday, June 23, 2008

Deeg's New Thing

Deeg loves to play outside, so when he is out there it is real struggle for him to take the time to come inside to go potty. So lately he just drops his drawers and goes in the dirt. But, then instead of pulling them back up he just leaves them off and goes about his business. This time he was playing in the dirt with his fourwheeler, but last time he was running around the yard and ended up with a mosquito bite on his bum!

7 comments:

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

Jeana- That is flippin hilarious! I was dying when I saw that picture! I LOVED IT! It just gets better and better I think... Watching these babies grow!

Giles Family said...

Hey, jeana it jess your kids are so cute! i cant beleve how big they are. I met you sister in law at the strawberry days parade she very nice.I have a new blog it gilesfamilysix "no" im not having another kid i just can't get in to the old one. let me know what you think this is all new to me. Lori got me started and it fun. talk to you later. jessicca

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

That is hilarious, the best part is, I can see Donovan doing that in a year or so. Your kids are so cute, but it looks like they got some pretty good genes!

ShaRee said...

haha that's hilarious! You realize this will be great black-mail when he's a teenager! :)

The Wrights said...

Hey Girl, It's was so fun to see that you left me a comment. This whole blogging world is so fun! Your little family is so beautiful! I can't believe you have two kids! Keep in touch! ADD us if you want.. it was so good to hear from you.

Johnny and Ellen said...

Hey Jeana! If you want to do that dinner at my pool that should be fun. Let me know! Cute pictures by the way.

jodi said...

i'm so glad that mine isn't the only child who likes to bare his bottom to the whole world!