Monday, June 16, 2008

What is this Face?

Yeah, we don't know either. But she does it all the time since her top teeth came in. It makes her look like a little gremlin child!





8 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Donovan makes some faces like that too, it cracks me up. So is Auni walking yet? Donovan is so close, he is just being a bit of a wimp about it. When is her birthday anyway? I know they are just about the same age.

Chanté said...

That is hilarious. She is such a cute baby!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

His birthday is August 13. Donovan has been standing by himself for a while now but still won't even try to take a step. It is driving me crazy because he has great balance, he just doesn't want to do it. Thankfully the tornadoes have all been north and south of where we are. We have had a lot of storms and some flash flooding, but nothing serious. We have been very blessed not to get hit like other people have.

Caldwell Family 6 said...

I love your swimsuit, very cute! I am glad that you guys got to have a little break! Someday, in the not so near future, we will have a boat and we will go with you!

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

I love it! Grace does the same thing! Except its usually when something hurts her or she is mad at me! These pictures are great though! Who doesn't love boating??

Unknown said...

That is so funny!

ShaRee said...

Hey Jeana! I found your blog from Callie's website. Your family is darling! It's always fun to see how old high school friends are doing. You look happy and are a cute mom! -ShaRee (Day) Curtis

The Cook's said...

oh I love those pics, way hilarious!!!