Clint and I were married August 8, 2003 in the Mt Timpanogos Temple. In a lot of ways it seems like we've been together much longer than 5 years, especially now that we are going to be having our 3rd child! We have had a lot of fun together and the kids have made things even better. I got to marry my best friend that day and I love that I get to spend all Eternity with him!


We've had this little tradition of going to OUTBACK for most of our anniversaries. We usually go with my Mom and Dad and my sister Jenica and her husband Jon, because our anniversaries are the 8,9 and 12th of August. It makes it really fun for all of us. We had just finished eating in this picture and I was sickeningly full, so its not a very good picture, and Clint said if he had known I was going to take a picture he wouldn't have worn a hat. We would also like to say Happy Anniversary to some of our Very Best Friends John and Loreli Caldwell. We were married the same day and year in the same temple. I know kind of crazy huh. You know that lots of people were married the same day as you in the same temple but how often do you really know one? And our crazy in sync-ness doesn't end there but that's a long story.
6 comments:
Hey I love your post! I had to laugh at the in sync-ness, (is that a word haha) That is a whole different post for sure! Now about the high waist pants, first of all you know it's sexy. Second of all, didn't you know that I was a cowgirl in my previous life? Someday maybe when I am rich and can have horses! Wait a minute why have I never ridden (spelling, grammar?) your parents horses? Anyway, glad we went to dinner! Love you guys! LoR
Just for the record I had to spell check 'grammar' HAHAHAHAHA Couldn't decide on er or ar. And yes I know grammar isn't spelling, but it was still funny....right!?
Congratulations- 5 years goes by so fast, (I swear we do things at the same time, it will be our 5 year next month!) Your wedding pictures are so cute...
congrats on the 5 year mark. You guys are looking GOOD!! I'm so happy for you!!
Congrats!! I didnt know you and lore were so the same! Thats awesome! I cant believe we are the same age and you are on your way to three babies!! I better catch up! Well I hope you guys rehearsed... cause lore and john didn't! Any questions call lore!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that it has been 5 years! and about that same time since I first met you! You look so beautiful! How you feeling?? Morning sickness?
Post a Comment