My Sister in-law Kendra took these cute pictures of Gunner for me a couple of weeks ago and I thought I would share them. They turned out really cute especially for it being sort of spur of the moment after Sunday dinner at Marla's house. And I didn't know until we were done that Kendra had a huge headache and did them anyway! So thanks Kendra I love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He is so dang cute! I wanna eat those cheeks! How are you doing?? Hope all is going well for you guys!
I love these of him! You didn't tell me you did these! Well he is darling and Cole talks about him all the time!
Beautiful baby and beautiful pictures! He's so cute!
Those pictures are so cute! Good job Kendra!
Jeana,
Gunner is so adorable!!! I love the pictures. Does Kendra take a lot of pictures? They look professional! I'm so glad that the delivery went well. I love Doc. Jones!!! I'm sorry he's been sick. Nothing is more frustrating as a mom than to have sick babies! I hope he gets better soon and all is well with your sweet family!
OH my goodness, HOW ADORABLE! He's sooo perfect! Cute pics
Post a Comment