Friday, March 13, 2009

Gunner 2 Months

Gunner will be 2 months old tomorrow! I can't believe how fast the time has gone :)
He went to the doctor this week and these are his stats...
Weight- 12.6lbs 75%
Height- 23 1/2 inches 65%
He has grown so much, and although he is a big boy, Deeg had him beat by 2 lbs by now. He smiles a lot these days, and I need to post a picture of it soon because its too cute! Kendra put together these cute announcements for me and I love them, Thanks again Kendra!

3 comments:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

well he is beautiful! How do you manage to have such cute kids? So see you sunday! LoR

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Oh and thanks again for watching Cole for me!

Shantell said...

Hey! Congrats on the baby! He is so cute!! I didn't know the whole family has blogs haha! Well your kids are adorable! Auni is growing up so fast. I guess I dont see you guys very often. She is adorable!