Yesterday was Gunner's big day! It's been a long time coming, we changed the date 3 times because I would panic about everyone being sick and cancel it. But we did it and it was such a great day. Clint did a beautiful job and we had so many friends and family members there to share it with us. I'm really bad every time with remembering to take pictures because everything is crazy with getting ready and getting to the church and then afterwards with trying to get the food organized so everyone can eat. Which if I do say so myself the food was amazing thanks to my mom and everyone that helped out by bringing something. Anyway, so I didn't get any pictures until it was all over and I didn't get any with him and his Daddy, because Clint had left to go help my brother. All in all the day was really fun, thanks everyone for coming it means a lot to us! And PS doesn't he look stinkin cute in his little tux? Although it was a little big, Deeg weighed 2 more lbs when he wore it :)




5 comments:
He looks so cute in his little suit! I'm glad the blessing went well.
The blessing was really nice! I am glad that I got to come. Yes the food was great, as it usually is at these Cook/Fackrell functions. And he is extremely handsome in his suit. AND you are looking better every time I see you! LoR
Cute! I have been the same with Roman's blessing but we are doing it the 29th finally.
He looks so cute Jeana! I wish I could have come but I had other plans.
He is a really pretty baby. Such a sweet face. Thanks for cutting Jon's hair, he is only happy with it after you cut it. He is picky.
Post a Comment