Well I guess this means it's time for a "Big Girl" bed :) And right on time. Deeg climbed out at 19 months and Auni is now 19 months. I guess Gunner can have the crib now!
That's funny. Donovan hasn't tried that yet, he just kicks the walls when he wakes up...I think I would prefer it if he climbed out. Gunner's baby blessing outfit is so cute, he is adorable
Wow I hope Shaylie doesn't get any ideas anytime soon! How does Auni do in nursery? We have 4 weeks left with Shaylie:) That is a cute video by the way!
Super cute! Luckily I never had to deal with them learning to climb out of their cribs. I moved them early (because they are so close together) She is adorable! Thanks for sharing!
5 comments:
LOL! that is too cute! I have been extremely lucky Grace has no desire to climb out!! And as long as she fits she is staying right there:)
That's funny. Donovan hasn't tried that yet, he just kicks the walls when he wakes up...I think I would prefer it if he climbed out. Gunner's baby blessing outfit is so cute, he is adorable
Wow I hope Shaylie doesn't get any ideas anytime soon! How does Auni do in nursery? We have 4 weeks left with Shaylie:) That is a cute video by the way!
Super cute! Luckily I never had to deal with them learning to climb out of their cribs. I moved them early (because they are so close together) She is adorable! Thanks for sharing!
Booo, Adi has not tried yet and I am hoping she wont for a long time! She is so cute! Hope she did not get hurt!
Post a Comment