Friday, February 20, 2009

Whats In Your Purse?

I saw this tag a while ago on my friend's blog and thought it would be a fun one to do because its easy :) For me it's a purse/diaper bag, carrying two would just be too hard. Anyway I laughed at a lot of the things I have in my bag. Click on the picture to make it big so you can see all of my random stuff. And I tag everyone who looks at this because I want to know what you have in your purse too! Just take a a picture and post it :)
These are my gorgeous flowers that my sweet hubby got me for Valentine's Day this year. I love them!


6 comments:

Bryce & Maranda said...

So, I love how you neatly placed everything from your purse/diaper bag out for the picture. :)

ShaRee said...

So I thought I would respond to the comment you left me about Jamie. Yes she does photography as a side job and she is so good! Let me know if you need her phone number, but she really does do awesome work. To see some recent baby pics she took check out my brother's link from my blog under Jordan and Laura. :) Sorry your little guy is sick...

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Hey ya I am with Maranda you little neat freak you... Isn't it amazing the crap that you haul around with a newborn? And yes the flowers are lovely. :)

jg said...

I got the same flowers! I guess great minds do think alike!

The Simmons' said...

I can't see the chapstick. I know it has to be in there somewhere.

Melanie & David said...

Hey Jeana...I just joined the blogging world and am stalking you through Missy....I love Gunner! He's every bit as cute as Auni and Deeg! I miss you at work! But I can see you are VERY busy :) My favorite thing in your purse? The thermometer! Hilarious, mommy!