FIRST BORN TAG

1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Yes and no, birth control did a serious number on me and I didn't have a period for 8 months and then I was pregnant :)
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
I'm pretty sure ;)
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
I was really excited, and Clint was surprised. I don't think it's real for the Dad until they're born.
4. WAS AN ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
Absolutely NOT!
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
21 when he was born
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?
Well I completely lost my appetite, and my, well lets just say "chest", hurt, and I was visiting the lady's room often. But I was still in denial and didn't take a test for like 2 weeks because I was sure it would be negative and I would be disappointed.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Clint, he was out shovelling snow and I just left the test on the counter for him to see. When he did he looked at me and said, "does this mean positive"?
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Definitely
9. DUE DATE?
August 26, 2005
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Yes, but not horrible. I never threw up just got nauseated a lot.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Baby Dill Pickles
12. WHAT IRRITATED YOU?
I was pretty mellow until I passed my due date and I would walk into work and people would say "oh you're still pregnant?" I wanted to smack them! DUH
13. WHAT WAS THE SEX?
Male
14. DID YOU WISH IT WERE THE OPPOSITE?
No, I was happy to have whatever, but Clint really wanted a boy first so it was good.
15. HOW MUCH WEIGHT DID YOU GAIN?
Oh a whopping 39lbs!
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
4 they were great
17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
No it was good
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
American Fork Hospital (where I was working at the time on Mother Baby)
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
I think about 9
20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Ummm, Me :) I was in denial about my water being broken and thought they were going to send me home but my mom made me go and get checked. So I didn't even tell Clint I was going.
21. WHO WAS IN THE ROOM WHEN YOU GAVE BIRTH?
Clint, my Mom, Jenica, Dr. Jones and the nurses.
22. WAS IT NATURAL OR A C-SECTION?
Natural
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICATION TO EASE THE PAIN?
Yes I had an epidural. It was great!
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
9lbs 8oz
25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?
He came a week late on September 1
26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Deegan Heath Fackrell, Heath is Clint's middle name.
I TAG ANY OTHER MOMS WHO WANT TO DO THIS :)
3 comments:
I'm glad you did it. It was a lot of fun for me to look back and answer all of the questions and it's a lot of fun to hear how it went for other people too.
I remember this. I also remember I never said, "Oh you're still pregnant?" Because Phoenix was overdue and I hated it when people said that to me.
That was so fun to read- I totally want to do that so keep posted! I craved dill pickles with each pregnancy- and Lay's potato Chips!
Post a Comment