So my poor little man is sick, and I am really mad about it! I have been so careful! I hardly ever leave the house for one thing, and when we have and gone somewhere public he has been in his carseat covered up and sleeping the whole time. And for the record I can count on one hand the how many public places I have been since he has been born (and that's a month now). I don't even go to my mom's house (and for anyone that knows me that is BIG) because some of my nieces and nephews have been sick and been there. I have never been more paranoid with any of my babies and he's the one that gets sick. I've just decided that, if I have a say in the matter that is, in the future we will stick to the later spring/summer babies :) And it's not about me, even though I have a serious case of cabin fever, I feel so bad for Gunner he's too little to be sick :( He most likely has RSV. He didn't actually get tested for it because it doesn't really matter at this point the treatment is the same. Deep nasal suction at the hospital twice a day or more if he needs it. And even though its kind of a pain I'm really glad that they do that now because it keeps a lot a babies from having to be admitted to pediatrics. Gunner totally hates is every time we go but it's worth it because he can eat and sleep better afterwards. I know I'm not the only one having to do this right now because it's going around like crazy. So hopefully all of our little ones will get better soon and it will warm up so we can get out of the stinkin house!Monday, February 16, 2009
Grrrrr I HAVE A SICK BABY!!!
So my poor little man is sick, and I am really mad about it! I have been so careful! I hardly ever leave the house for one thing, and when we have and gone somewhere public he has been in his carseat covered up and sleeping the whole time. And for the record I can count on one hand the how many public places I have been since he has been born (and that's a month now). I don't even go to my mom's house (and for anyone that knows me that is BIG) because some of my nieces and nephews have been sick and been there. I have never been more paranoid with any of my babies and he's the one that gets sick. I've just decided that, if I have a say in the matter that is, in the future we will stick to the later spring/summer babies :) And it's not about me, even though I have a serious case of cabin fever, I feel so bad for Gunner he's too little to be sick :( He most likely has RSV. He didn't actually get tested for it because it doesn't really matter at this point the treatment is the same. Deep nasal suction at the hospital twice a day or more if he needs it. And even though its kind of a pain I'm really glad that they do that now because it keeps a lot a babies from having to be admitted to pediatrics. Gunner totally hates is every time we go but it's worth it because he can eat and sleep better afterwards. I know I'm not the only one having to do this right now because it's going around like crazy. So hopefully all of our little ones will get better soon and it will warm up so we can get out of the stinkin house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Aww, that sucks! I hate it when they get sick. Maddax has RSV right now too, this is his second time and he is only 6 months old...it's tough. Spring is right around the corner though, hang in there.
I'm sorry that Gunner's sick. It sounds like you're doing everything you can. -You're a good mom! :)
Oh I'm so sorry.. Hang in there! I am sick of this weather too! I have spring feaver like crazy! Best wishes!
I'm so sorry he got sick. I remember being so paranoid with Parker when he was a newborn. I hope he feels better soon.
Jeana, he is so darling, I love the pictures! Well I am glad that I got to visit toda, we had fun and of course Cole had a blast playing with Deegan. I know we say this all the time, but why don't we live closer? Come build a house on the lot behind me. He looked good today,but he sounds so sad, hope it end soon...
Okay so I just read my comment, and seriously I am not retarded. My computer misses random letters and if I don't notice right away and fix it then that is what happens...
I am so dang sorry. I am so careful too. And the dang kids keep getting sick! Hopefully he will get better soon. I am so sorry.
Post a Comment