Friday, February 6, 2009

The Big Sister

I thought I would give you all an Auni update. She is doing really well as a (little) big sister, she loves the bebe, as she calls him, and loves to touch his hair and say "soft". On the other hand though she is a maniac. I've had a lot of people tell me that I'm lucky to have a boy and girl together and not 2 boys. But I can't for the life of me figure out what the difference would be at this point. I know as she gets older there will be but right now she does everything just as bad if not worse than Deegan did. She is a lot more brave than he was and more tough as well. She takes his toys away and hits him and he's the one who comes crying to me. Her favorite thing to do right now is climb on anything and everything. We have to keep our bar stools up on the counter, and our dining chairs bungee corded together so she can't pull them out.
I don't know if you can see in this picture but she has a fat lip on top from a little accident involving her doll stroller and Deegan. (he was pushing her around in it and clipped the edge of the couch and she flew out)
Her doing her favorite thing. It was really funny because after I took this picture, which she smiled and said cheese for, she put her hand out and said "I ya see". She wanted to see her picture.
This is the face of "I know I'm not suppose to be up here".

4 comments:

The Cook's said...

hey cute blogging! I was wondering how you get your link list like it is? How you surviving haven't talked to you i n a few days?

Rob and Lori said...

She doesn't look naughty at all!! At our house we bungee cord the kids together...saves on cord.

The Wrights said...

I'm so sorry she is a Maniac! But she sure is darling! How are you doing.. mother of 3?

Emily Wilde said...

I just wrote you a great comment and it said error. What the H. Ill paraphrase what I said. "Boy Auni is so big now! You have cute kids. I dont yet. What if mine are ugly. im feeling better, i want to see you. I will call you soon!" Thats basically what it said. Sheesh, talk to you soon deary!