They were apparently way too tired to make the 5 min drive home from my mom's house. And yes, Deegan's blanket is in his mouth. For those of you who don't know, he sucks on it and has since he was born. The pediatrician says he will grow out of it?
Jeana, I'm glad you found me! Your kids are so adorable. I'm new to this blogging thing, but it's fun to see what everyone is up to these days. I loved your old scrap book page from Dixie Soccer! I see Suzy every once and a while down here. That's neat that you live close to chad's parents now, are you in thier ward? They are great!
Hi Jeana! I am glad you left a comment. I feel the same way knowing what your kind of up to through my mom. How are things going? Your kids are so cute! It seams crazy you have two! :)
Do you love staying home? I get to stay home and I love it! I am pretty good at staying entertained and we have a really young ward with lots of kids and friends to hang out with! This will be fun to see your cute kids too! I didn't know that you do hair! That is fun!
4 comments:
Jeana, I'm glad you found me! Your kids are so adorable. I'm new to this blogging thing, but it's fun to see what everyone is up to these days. I loved your old scrap book page from Dixie Soccer! I see Suzy every once and a while down here. That's neat that you live close to chad's parents now, are you in thier ward? They are great!
That is cute, hey and that's at my house! I can see my car in the background. Cute blogs!
Hi Jeana! I am glad you left a comment. I feel the same way knowing what your kind of up to through my mom. How are things going? Your kids are so cute! It seams crazy you have two! :)
Do you love staying home? I get to stay home and I love it! I am pretty good at staying entertained and we have a really young ward with lots of kids and friends to hang out with! This will be fun to see your cute kids too! I didn't know that you do hair! That is fun!
Post a Comment