Monday, May 26, 2008

Day Camping

Most of my family went camping for the weekend out to Faust Canyon. Clint and I went out to spend the day Sunday after church, which turned out to be the best day weather wise, so it was good.
We went on a ranger ride, which is one of Deegan's very favorite thing to do, to the top of the mountain to look for deer.




And made smores by the campfire, which I don't particularly enjoy, but as you can see my kids did. (look at that innocent little face!)

It did rain for just a minute a couple of times and we had to take cover.

3 comments:

Callie said...

That is so fun! I love camping. The mountains in Virginia are hard to come by...

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little face. She loved the treat!

Hanna said...

I chose this to comment on because the ice cream looks delicious. I went to Washington DC (technically northern virginia) spanish speaking. It was quite the experience. I got back last summer. Your kids really are so cute...and I'm not even just saying that to be nice