I was emptying out the dishwasher and Auni was crawling around doing her thing and all the sudden she was quiet. So I walked around the island and found her like this.
Apparently Deegan didn't hide his precious candy toolbox as well as he thought. And honestly I don't know where she found it but she took full advantage while she could.
I'm so excited to find your blog... your family is so so cute! I miss seeing you here at work, but I linked you to my blog so I can keep up on you guys!
5 comments:
oh my heck your kids are so cute, I didn't know you had two! Im excited you have a blog it's really cute. We can keep in touch.
AUNI JULE!! That's my kind of girl! I love her eyes Jeana she is so stinkin cute. Talk to you soon. LoR
I'm so excited to find your blog... your family is so so cute! I miss seeing you here at work, but I linked you to my blog so I can keep up on you guys!
Hey! I found your blog through Brit's! Your daughter is so darling! It's fun to see what you've been up to! It's been forever!
So Cute! I bet Deeg was mad!
Post a Comment