Deegan and Auni were playing in his room this morning, and he came running out wearing his life jacket. He had also set his old one out for me to put on Auni. I guess it's a good thing he likes wearing it since we are going to Lake Powell in a couple of weeks. Auni didn't enjoy it as much as he did, but if my life jacket fit like that I'd hate it too.
3 comments:
O my goodness! How are you? This is Naomi one of your students from hair school. I can't believe you have 2 kids crazy! I have one little man myself and he is almost 4 months old. Check out my blog www.nanddpatterson.blogspot.com
I just saw your blog through Kelly's... Your kids are really cute! and I love their names.
I love that! We just bought Adi hers and not sure if she likes it. But will see! We should go boating sometime!
Post a Comment