Deegan is obsessed with his dad's dirtbikes, lately all he wants to do is sit in the garage and look at them, climb on them, and try and fix them with daddy's tools. Thanks to Brian and Tori he now has something to ride until he is old enough for his first REAL bike, which according to his father is about when he turns 3. Ha, we'll see about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So much fun. Your family is adorable. It is crazy how fast time goes. I love blogs and facebook cause they help us keep in contact. Have a great week!
Here is your comment you little snot! HEHE I know I have been bad, and I am sorry. I will do better. I like it when people leave me messages so I need to start leaving people more messages. Well, looks like we have a couple of motohead children on our hands! LoR
That is so much fun! Before you know it you won't be able to put your car in the garage, it will be filled with motorcycles!
Maranda
He can be just like Jamon! Hey I dont work anymore so just call, really me, you and jenica should go to the park or put up a pool in a back yard and I can sit and look fat next to the two of you babes!
Post a Comment