Getting pictures taken with young children together and hoping they'll be good is ridiculous. It's hard enough getting them to smile for their own pictures, let alone both at the same time. Needless to say this is the best we got, Deeg's smile is totally nerdy but what do you do, it was free so I won't complain too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It's true...and the more kids you add, the worse it gets. Some of our worst pictures are from when Mason was 2 1/2 and the twins were 6 months. Sometimes I just get the crying pictures cause it really captures your life at the time.
It turned out pretty good! They are both smiling and they both look cute! Who took it for you? Oh, yeah, did I mention I hate Lehi city? Sounds like your dad should too! Losers.
oh that is picture is way cute, some of those funny pictures when they are pulling funny faces are the best kind! I love it!!
It's official Jeana, you have THE CUTEST KIDS EVER! Such a cute picture, hope to see ya soon!
Post a Comment