Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas and a Pregnancy Update

We had a fun Christmas this year, we spent Christmas Eve with my family and had our traditional yummy dinner and got our new Pj's and slippers and other fun stuff.
This was right before we left to go to my mom's, I just thought they looked cute.
Auni opening one of her presents, she did so good. She loved ripping the paper off.
All the little boys got hoppy balls and they were bouncing all over the place.
All the grand kids in there matching pajamas.
After Santa came to our house
I didn't get many pictures because we recorded most of it on my new Christmas present.
The Shumway kids got Rock Band, and Auni is quite the drummer. Seriously she's pretty good.
Auni in a bag! Oh and as far as the pregnant business goes I am 38 weeks today, so only two weeks left (yay!) I am dilated to a 1, 50% effaced, and -2 station. Which doesn't sound all that amazing but considering that with Auni I wasn't dilated AT ALL until the day I went in for my induction, I'm happy with it. Plus I thought for sure, since we moved my dates up, that I wouldn't be anything. Needless to say I'm planning on making it to my induction in two weeks, but that's not very long and I'm excited. It gives me just enough time to finish everything I need to and be ready for a baby!

3 comments:

walkerbunch said...

It looks like you guys had a nice Christmas. -That's exciting that you only have 2 weeks to go. Be sure to post lots of pictures when he gets here.

Kellybean said...

Very fun! How did they find those jammies in everyones sizes? Good luck on your induction.

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

Jeana... I have to say Im quite bitter! I felt like I was not that far behind you!! Well I am and It stinks! One week you lucky bugger! I still have ten weeks to go! No I am happy for you thats so exciting its already here! Cant wait to see the new addition!