I have a few things to catch up on so I thought I would do one big post. The weekend before thanksgiving was our annual LGC. (Larsen Girls Club) It was VERY fun I look forward to it every year, but seriously who wouldn't? Really good food, no kids for pretty much all day (their dad's just know that this one day every year is ours so they have the kids all day) and really cute crafts. We also do Secret Sisters every year and that's always fun, except that I suck, but I'm going to do better this year!
These are the queens of the LGC, my Mom and her sisters. (MaryLu, Susie, my Mom, and Shalana)
Tori, Jenica, my Mom, and me (I look like a tank through the hips) Taunya was there too but had left at this point.
The Princess'
A few of my cousins (Gentry, Jessica, Cierra, me, Britney, and Britney!)

And this is totally random but Auni got in the tub with Deeg fully clothed the other day and it was funny, but not funny at the same time :)
This was on Thanksgiving, we tried to do rollers because Auni's hair is curly in the back but not on the top. Needless to say they only lasted about 2 min.
We went to Marla's for Thanksgiving this year, and after dinner we put up the tree and got out the electric train that goes around it. Deegan has been asking about the train ever since Christmas last year and has been on the count down until we could get it out again. He pretty much watched it like this for over an hour.This is another random picture, Auni got into the markers at my mom's and colored in her ear. All that on her face was just from her previous attempts to get the marker in her ear.


We also took the kids and went to temple square to see the lights on Saturday. I think we spent more time getting through the last two traffic lights to get to the conference center and trying to park than it actually took to walk through the lights. But I guess that's what you get for going on a weekend! 
2 comments:
You have the FUNNEST family! And your kids just get cuter and cuter!
Jeana you DO NOT look like a tank through the hips! hahaha that made me laugh...if only i can look like you when im pregnant one day. I wont hold my breath. It was fun seeing you the other night! I better get a text when you have that baby of yours =)
Post a Comment