So it's just been one of those days. I woke up this morning feeling very pregnant and slightly uncomfortable (ha ha), so my mood wasn't tip top to say the least. I'm at that point when 3 1/2 weeks seems like a very long time. And on top of that my house was a disaster, so I finally make my self get off the couch and start cleaning up (starting with the bedrooms) and I come out to find my OH SO CUTE daughter doing this.



10 comments:
ooooh no! cornstarch + water = disaster
how did you clean it?
and no it wasnt funny at the time but i loved how i found the dance pic of just me and her...thats proof right there haha!!!
I wasn't even mad at the kid it was colton i was mad at.
You have to sit back and laugh and take a picture or you will literally kill them. I can imagine how you were feeling. It is a really cute picture though!!
yep. should have just stayed on the couch.
Dang I hate those days, so sorry! But she is sooo cute!!
there is a reason kids are cute. that is what saves them daily.
oh my gosh Jeana! hahahahaha. im so sorry though, im done laughing now. She is just so dang cute! Im glad she is still living =) I talked to Holli she is out of town but is going to call me when she gets back about dinner. Its looking like early next week! =) Dont let that baby come out!
I am with Lori. Definately looks like a couch day. How can you be mad at her though??? I bet you laughed, come on you know you did! LoR
That is horrible. I hate days like that. I also love when the older sibling knows they are doing something wrong but doesn't seem to stop them or come and tell you. Hope you got it all cleaned up.
ha ha ha ha i am laughing out loud right now! could she be any cutter! oh i love her! but what a stinker! ha ha!
O That sucks! Good Luck
Post a Comment