We went to do our little pre-winter clean up at the cabin last weekend and got a little taste of winter. It was the first time Auni has ever played in the snow and she and Deeg both had a blast. The boys had the job of chopping down a tree that was too close to the porch. (snow hazard)




6 comments:
That looks like fun! I am excited to play in the snow this year. But I can wait a few more weeks for it to come to the valley.
You gotta love kids when they are all bundled up! That looks like so much fun, I can't wait untill we get snow down here!
That looks so fun! I think it will be fun next year when my baby wants to play in the snow with me! Cute costumes! Where is your cabin?
That looks like tons of fun!
Pretty sure I had no idea you were missing. I am so glad you realized that you were not on my list anymore. It's been since september when I switched my blog list over.. you must not have transfered over. Thanks! I was wondering why you had not posted in a while. You have and a lot!!! Your kids are so dang cute! Looks like you have been having a lot of fun! Hope your feeling good??
Hey I am going private! Leave me your email! Betsey
Post a Comment