We had a lot of fun on Halloween this year, the kids both loved their costumes and of course all the candy they got! I thought my pumpkin costume was very appropriate this year :) I had a lot of fun with Auni's hair if you can't tell, I should have taken a picture of the back because it was hilarious. She had about 5 different colors in it all together that matched her costume. I used this stuff that I bought at a hair show in California when I was in Beauty school and it worked great and washed out really easy. Spiderman thought he was the coolest thing ever (except he wouldn't wear his mask for more than about 3 min at a time).




5 comments:
They are so cute! I loooove her costume. Darling!
They look so cute! I love Auni's hair! She is so funny!
So cute!!
Those costumes are adorable. I love the little clown, so cute. I am sad that your hubby didn't dress up, but I am really glad you did. Jon seriously told me, "I wanna be a pig." It was pretty funny.
Oh man that is the cutest clown I have ever seen! I love the costume! You will have to tell me where you got it one day (unless you are super domestic and made it yourself, in that case don't tell me because that might just depress me seeing as I have zero sewing skills). PS You do make one fine pumpkin!!
Post a Comment