We spent New Years at the cabin, as is our tradition. And besides the fact that sleep was not something that wanted cooperate with me, it was really fun. The kids got to play in the snow and go on snowmobile rides with their dad, and just hang out with their cousins.
Auni loved being pulled around in the sled, and I love her in her snow clothes I think she is too cute. (but then again I am her mother)
And I know you can't tell who is in this picture but we had glowies on New Years Eve and Deegan, Jexton, and Dalton took theirs in the tub while they had their baths. They thought it was awesome :)
Deeg did NOT want to get off the snowmobile, and was quite offended when he wasn't included on the "big boy's ride".

This picture isn't actually from the cabin, it was at my mom's house the other day when I was finishing the blanket that I made for the baby. She has officially out grown sleeping in the pack n play seeing as she can now climb out of it. So she didn't get her normal nap and she was so exhausted that she fell asleep on the couch (she never does that). As for the Baby update I had my 39 wk appt Tues and all is well. I am dilated to a 2 (which I have to remind you has never happened to me without the assistance of pitocin) and about 75% effaced. I still think I'll make it to my induction on Wed, but I am happy that my body seems to be more ready, Especially since we changed my dates :) So my next post will probably be baby pictures. We're just hoping and praying that all goes well.
4 comments:
Looks like you had a fun New Years! Good luck with your baby! I can't wait to see pictures!
That is sweet! I can't wait to see little Deegan the second....
Best of luck to you! Let me know if I can help out with anything!
CUTE pictures! Sounds like a fun New Years at the cabin. Good Luck girl.. I'm so excited to see pictures and hear all about it. :]
Post a Comment