Friday, January 16, 2009

Gunner Lynn Fackrell

He's here! I went in Wednesday morning bright and early for my induction. This is a picture of the "largeness" before I got all gowned up. Pay no attention to my awesome regrowth in all these pictures my hair gets really dark while I'm pregnant then goes back to normal afterwards, and I didn't have enough time to get it done before :)

He was born at 3:37 pm, my labor went really well. I get a little emotional when our babies arrive, for me it's one of the times I feel the closest to our Father in Heaven.
8lbs 6.6oz, but they round up so he is 8.7 on record, and 21 inches long
Dr. Jones has delivered all three of my babies now and this is the first picture I've gotten with him after the delivery. He is so great, Clint and I both love him. I would die if I had to go to someone else. (those of you who have had him and had to go elsewhere you know what I mean)
Look at his wrinkly little neck :)
Gunner and his cute little cousin Cambree, she is 4 weeks older and they are pretty much the same size.
Gunner and Daddy, and if you haven't noticed Gunner totally has Clint's chin.
First bath, thank you Ellen!

Deeg Holding his baby brother for the first time. Auni was really cute with him too but couldn't resist all the buttons so we didn't get a picture with her.

Right before we went home. I look like a chubby pants in this pic!
Ready to go!
We are so happy to have him here healthy and well. He is officially our smallest baby yet, Dr Jones and I agreed that this is a good size for me :) And I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me out these past few days, for all the calls and texts to check on us. Thank you Maranda for everything on Wed. She had my kids all day, took them to McDonalds for lunch, then brought Cafe Rio for dinner, and the kids to see there new brother. And on top of everything else made cookies and left them at my house! She is amazing, thank you so much! We'll keep you all posted on our crazy life with three kids 3 and under! Those of you who have done this let me know how you kept your sanity :) HaHa we love our kids and really we'll be great, we just won't be going anywhere for a while.

27 comments:

Chanté said...

Congrats! He's beautiful! And yes, Dr. Jones is the best and I would hate to go to anyone else.

Ryan and Adrienne said...

congratulations!!!! He is so cute and I'm glad he made it here safe and sound. We will have to come over and see him soon

Tawna said...

Yea! He is darling! I can't believe you have three kids, you look amazing, we really need to get together soon.
I feel the same way about Dr. Jones (why I still drive an hour to see him and why I drove an hour to have him deliver Maddox).
Congrats again!

Jobi Niu said...

CONGRATS GIRL!! Um... I wish I lookd like you right before I was about to give birth... and AFTER! NO way do you look THAT good. My gosh. He's SOOO adorable I love the Fackrell chin. :] I was totally all teary eyed looking at that 2nd picture..SO SO SO sweet! I get really emotional too when I have my babies. How exciting. GOOD JOB!

The Fisher's said...

Congrats, he is adorable!

Carly said...

i think i remember looking at your little fackrell baby counter thing on your blog that said you had like 200 days left...that seemed to fly by! im sure it only did to me tho huh! congratulations he is cute. im happy for you!

Shawn and Mish said...

Congratulations! You both look wonderful. And you are going to do great with 3 little people....although I think the Lord LETS us lose our sanity sometimes.

Best of luck!

The TBone Family said...

Oh, I'm so sad I missed you! I guess you were headed out the door when I got there. He's adorable! and you look awesome, you're pretty much the cutest preg/non preg person I've ever met. Congrats! Keep in touch.

Kathryn said...

Congratulations Jeana! Your kids are all so beautiful! I'm so happy labor and delivery went well. You look absolutely beautiful:) Good luck with your little ones!

jg said...

I think that you look beautiful! He is sweet! Hope all is well! Congrats

jodi said...

Oh he is so cute! I am glad that I got to see him up close and personal! I hope is is a good baby and you get lots of sleep...

The Simmons' said...

Congrats! He is so cute! I especially love his outfit he wore home from the hospital! It is adorable. I hope you are surviving! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help or when I can see you cute little guy!
PS I wish that I looked that good right after having a baby:)!

Emily Wilde said...

Oh Jeana! He is so cute and you look so amazing when you have your kids. Sheesh you are gorgeous! I cant wait to see him, I will be in touch this week I think I'm almost over this flu crap! Love ya and congrats to your family!

Unknown said...

Jeana- you are amazing! I can't believe you have three kids! Congrats! I am glad that everything went well!

walkerbunch said...

Gunner is so cute! Congratulations. You have a beautiful family.

ShaRee said...

Congrats, that's awesome! Good to hear everything went well and you and baby are fine. Good luck with juggling 3, but I'm sure you'll be great at it! Just to be grateful you didn't have twins like my cousin did, 4 kids all under 3! Yikes! :) Gunner is a cutie just like your other kids!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Congratulations, he is adorable. I have a great respect for you, I am scared to have 2!

Kellybean said...

Congratulations! He is so sweet! You are so not a chubby pants, you look great, you should see me.
I am so happy everything went well for you and baby.

Haylee said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He really is so adorable. You guys are pretty good at making cute little babies.

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Jeana-thanks for being such a wonderful friend. I am so happy your little guy is here, of course you look beautiful before and after. He is darling and SO lucky to have such a great mom and family! That was a great day, thank you! I love you and I am so glad that all is well with you guys! I will see you soon! LoR : )

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

He is such a cutie! You seriously have the cutest kids ever. BTW, you aren't supposed to look that good right after having a baby...it puts high expecations on the rest of us ;)

Kyle and Shanalee said...

He is a cutie Jeana!!

I can't believe at 8 pounds that he's your smallest baby!!

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

Hey Jeana! I found your blog through one of my friends. In case you don't know who this is Tara (Frandsen) Ivers. Anyway.. CUTE CUTE Baby! I can't believe you have three kids and look so great! Cute fam. Keep in touch love ya girl

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! We're glad he's here healthy and safe! Quade is excited to have a little buddy!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Alright you, I need updates, don't act like you are all busy or something. HA! loR

The Robinson's said...

oh he is adorable! i am a horrid cousin for not coming to see him yet i am sorry! but i can't wait!

Cade and Emily said...

Jeana he is so sweet. I'm glad that everything went well for you. You look great! You'll have to let me know how having three kids is....Cade's wondering if he wants to just stop at two :) We'll have to get together soon! Congrats!