Friday, October 30, 2009

Do You Ever Think...

What the (input the word of your choice) was I thinking!!!??? They look all cute and non-terroristlike here right?
But believe it or not these two seriously know how to push my buttons! Some might say serves you right for having 3 kids so close together. But...
If I'm being honest, it's having this one that calms me down. Right about the time I feel like I'm going to lose my mind, this little innocent face makes me smile. And I wouldn't do things any different if I could :) I love my kids more than anything, Really, But sometimes I want to go hide in the closet!


2 comments:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Ya I would love to enter several words there. Can I just tell you, I FEEL YOUR PAIN. You should have seen me trying to get out of the house on Thursday for our ward party. Ridiculous. I was a psycho. Seriously. Well, good thing they are cute.

Hanna said...

I'm not sure what it is, but I have a special place in my heart for sneaky mischievous kids...I love the stories you post.