Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Field Trip # 2 Vineyard Garden's Pumpkin Land

Monday Deeg had another field trip. They went to the Vineyard Garden's Pumpkin Land. They had a corn maze, playground, light display, animals, and of course a pumpkin patch.
(Jexton, Deegan,and Wyatt)

Auni in her Halloween attire :)
At the end of their field trip. Deeg was bawling about pulling wanting to pull a wagon with his pumpkin in it. They did get pumpkins but I didn't get a picture of them with them.. whoops :)

2 comments:

Haylee said...

I love Halloween so much!! You guys do all the fun halloween stuff. BTW thanks for cutting Jon's hair, it look super good as always. You are awesome!

Chelsey said...

It looks like you guys are having fun! I can't believe how big your cute kids are getting!! AND...CONGRATS on getting back to your pre-pregnancy weight! I wish I was! Got any tricks? I sure could use a few!