Friday, October 9, 2009

Silver Lining, lemons/ lemonade, etc, etc


So we all know that there are TONS of nasty things going around right now! And some definitely worse than others. Last week I happened to be so lucky as to get the stomach flu. I will definitely NOT go into detail, but seeing as it was the first time in 6 years that I have thrown up it was most definitely not my best night. But... Here is my Silver Lining, that horrific little 24 hours of misery kicked off the last of my baby weight! So after almost 9 months I'm finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight! Yay! (this is a big deal for me so I had to share)

8 comments:

Chanté said...

I've been so bad at checking blogs! Your kids are so freaking beautiful!

Naomi said...

You haven't thrown up for 6 years? Did you not get moring sickness? I am extremely jealous!

Bryce & Maranda said...

Hey at least it only lasted 24 hours. Ahh, the goal of reaching your pre-pregers weight good job. I know you have been working hard at it. I love the new pics of the kids!

Stephanie Peay said...

I wish the flu would have done that for me. That would have been asking for a miracle though. What was your secret for the weight lost before the flu?

Jobi Niu said...

I had the stomach flu on Wednesday too, I had to go get an IV cause of that on top of morning sickness.. AHHHH! It was HORRIBLE!
Of course you back to your weight you SKINNY THING YOU!! :] HOT MAMA!

The Cook's said...

Congrats!!! You suck! jk! No seriously way to go! I have decided that I look better with a big A*@! ;)

The Simmons' said...

Woohoo!! Ahh... if only you could throw that my way. Just kidding. I hate throwing up and I really hate that the scale just keeps going up and there isn't too much I can do about it.

Emily Wilde said...

I am so glad you are no longer in the 110 club and now in the 90 club. You skinny sucker! hahaha Love you Jeana!