Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HaLlOwEeNn.. OoOoOo!

Here they are in their costumes! I forgot to take a pic at the first of the night, so this is the end and they don't look as good as they did earlier.
He looks like a little puppy right here :)
Pumpkins!
Yep.. Deeg still hates it!
Auni was good to go!
Gunner and his cousin Cambree.
Cheese!

5 comments:

Stephanie Peay said...

Cute kids! I just love Halloween!

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

so cute.... I love there costumes :)

Jobi Niu said...

THey are all SOOO CUTE in their costumes!! How funny that Deeg hates the pumpin diggin out..

Haylee said...

I love those costumes! You are good at putting those together.

The Duncan Family said...

Hey thanks for the recipe! I made it last night and it was so good! I do remember yours tasting better than mine. Thanks again!