Friday, November 13, 2009

Deegan (for you Lor)

I just have to share my son's prayer from the other night. He had told Clint to go out so he could say them and of course Clint hid so he could hear him. It went about like this...
"Heavenly Father, thank you for this day. And Santa Claus, bring me a yellow boat. With a shark. An a thing to hold the shark. A round thing, not a squishy thing. And Jesus, you say your prayers like a big boy. Goodnight Heavenly Father."
How cute are kids!!! We did have to tell him that we don't pray to Santa :) and that we would write him a letter.


6 comments:

Hanna said...

Okay, that prayer was super cute. I LOVE that he told Santa what he wanted.

Rob and Lori said...

Apparently you are now on the look out for a yellow boat, a shark and a round thing to hold the shark (not a squishy thing). Wow, good luck with that. I'll let you know if I see anything.

Stephanie Peay said...

I think Costco is where you will find your magical gift! That was so cute!

Bryce & Maranda said...

Well at least he was giving you a heads up :)

Emily Wilde said...

That is so dang cute! hahaha

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Thank you for posting this! HAHAHA Everyone needed to read this, too funny. What a cutie.