Tuesday, December 8, 2009

bleh..

Well I haven't posted in a while because honestly I just haven't felt like it :) so here are some things we've done lately. This was our family home evening project last Monday. Deegan was obsessed, he kept wanting to put his little plastice reindeer on the roof.

Just a picture of the kids.



Deeg and Auni with Santa at our ward Christmas party :)



3 comments:

Bryce & Maranda said...

Cool Gingerbread house! I can't believe how big your kids are getting, I hardly recognize Gunner.

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

I'm glad you posted, even though it gets to be a pain sometimes. Your pictures are cute, I'm sure your kids are so excited for Christmas :)

Shantell said...

haha it really does. I love them. Cierra is the only person in this world I will ever let do my hair. haha You need to help me encourage her to go out with some cute guys. Shalauna told me I just needed to show up at their house with them. lol I think she would die. I try to set her up with cute older guys and she refuses to go out with them. And Gentry is a hoot. She came clay pigeon shooting with my friends and she out did every guy. haha They quit competing with her because it was embarrassing them haha! I'm proud of her. and by the way... I heard about your guys fun black friday all nighter! haha I am bummed I had to work. Sounds like you guys had fun! YOu guys should start doing that every year with us!