So.. this is going to sound retarded but, I didn't take any pictures of Christmas morning! It was kinda crazy, we got it all on video but no reg pictures. This picture was actually from earlier in the month and I just thought it was funny. Kids and their snow boots!
All the grandsons on Christmas Eve
The Grandaughters
The 3 trouble makers!
Gunner at one of our many Christmas Parties
Deeg and Auni Opening the presents from Great Grandma Nette
The kids in their new Christmas church clothes
Auni's face looks so funny in this one! But Deegan sure does look handsome!








5 comments:
Your kids are so absolutely gorgeous! Glad you guys had a good Christmas!
I can't believe how grown up Deeg looks.
Gunner is so cute, I just want to squeeze his little cheeks! The pics you have are still cute, glad you posted them :)
Gunner is so cute, I just want to squeeze his little cheeks! The pics you have are still cute, glad you posted them :)
cute! and same thing happened here...no still pics of christmas morning but all on video.
Post a Comment