Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Few Things... And a Lot of Pictures

So, I know it's been a while since and update so here are some of the things we've been doing in no particular order :)
Auni ate sand, and yes she has a runny nose.
2 naughty little children in time out for dumping rice all over the kitchen. I had cleaned it all up by the time I took this picture. They look terribly upset about being in time out huh.
Hot Stuff in her new Barbie Jeep (hand me down from Jakelle)
Auni and Jamon in the Fire Truck at the Fireman's Breakfast on Memorial Day
Deeg with my Dad (who is a fireman for AF city)
Auni and Deeg with Grandpa Lynn at the breakfast

Auni and Gunner
Sooooo Tired!
He is 4 1/2 months old now and rolling like crazy. He is also starting to try and sit up :)

6 comments:

Tawna said...

cute pictures.

Stephanie Peay said...

Cute kids! We really need to get together before they are all so big I don't even recognize them.

Emily Wilde said...

They are so cute and getting so big, geez! Auni looks so much older every time you post new pictures!

The Simmons' said...

So dang cute! They are getting so big. I think that Auni was crawling last time I saw you. Keep the good mom work!

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

Oh so cute!! I love little Auni! She makes me smile :) I was just telling lore that I was boycotting your blog because you werent updating!! But your back in.... I love to see your little monkeys!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

All of your kids are so adorable!