Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"I am so smart S.M.R.T."

So last night Deegan had the brilliant idea to put this toilet seat on his head. I was in the other room and heard him scream so I go running in, thinking he must have lost a limb or something, to find him like this. Well some what like this anyway. This picture is actually after we got it pretty much off :) It was actually kind of funny. I mean who hasn't had their head stuck in something at some point in their lives?

And this picture I just thought was funny because we were at Mckall's Birthday party yesterday, and she got these cute little "hair tools" (blow dryer, curling iron, brush, etc.) Deegan and Jexton knew exactly what to do with them, it was hilarious. Jenica and I both do hair so obviously they've been paying attention!

5 comments:

Bryce & Maranda said...

Ok the toilet seat on Deegs head is hilarious. Although the look on his face says otherwise.

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Both pictures are hilarious. Donovan loves to watch me get ready in the morning and likes to help me brush my hair. It's funny what they pick up sometimes.

Ryan and Adrienne said...

the toilet seat on Deegans head is hilarious!!!! I'm surprised Hayden hasn't tried that yet :)

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

How funny! He does look pretty distressed with the toilet seat stuck on his head. I can't say I don't blame him :)

Clayton, Kelsie and Carter said...

I love this post. I was laughing my butt off. The things kids come up with...... Thank you for the birthday wishes. I saw you too, but wasn't able to break away from the family. Sorry chick!! But Hi now!! Come back and work at the hospital already.