Friday, June 12, 2009

Awesome!!!

These pictures speak for themselves :) Oh and that's not a necklace, its a demolished cassette tape!

8 comments:

Stephanie Peay said...

bless her little heart! All you can do is laugh and take a picture or you would kill them! She is so cute though!

Carly said...

Yeah I actually havent had any strangers touch my belly. neither did my sister... i think its the vibe we give out. i have friends touch it and i dont mind that.

and auni is so cute...i love that you capture all of these crazy moments on camera. its gotta be a crazy life with 3 kids!!

Jobi Niu said...

ha ha ha Oh my gosh! NO WAY IS SHE THAT CUTE! WOW... What a lil sinker pot. Way funny pics.

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

ha ha so funny! gotta love the messes they make! by the way me and ty think Auni is the cutest little thing! we love her! I wish we could be closer so her and grace could play!

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

ha ha so funny! gotta love the messes they make! by the way me and ty think Auni is the cutest little thing! we love her! I wish we could be closer so her and grace could play!

Shantell said...

haha! Jeana your kids are the cutest things ever! Auni always look so cute! I can't believe how much they have grown up! I haven't seen them since christmas! Well I hope life is going good! love ya!

Emily Wilde said...

Dang I hope that cassette tape wasnt Ace of Base. That could be a shame! ahahahah i love it she is precious

Emily Wilde said...

Ok so seeing these pictures makes me want to have kids, a little girl in particular. She is just too cute! I'm sure you dont love it when she comes up with these lets wreck the house ideas but how the heck do you get mad at someone so cute! haha i love it